Rules for Men
I needed something a bit lighter for this weekend. My wife sent me this today so I presume she agrees with what is listed. Yes, I have “the rules for women” and will post it told to do so!! I don’t know where it came from–one of those things floating on the internet but if you have a source for it, please tell me and I will give that wise man credit. I would welcome other rules. For the full list, look at my page on RULES for Men
Here are some of my favorites
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say ‘nothing,’ We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.